Sunday, February 3, 2008

Let's start at the beginning...


Friday night was an interesting night.

We had to take Jarrett to the Urgent Care to see if his leg needed stitches after he rolled onto an exacto knife that he had left on his bed. Lots of blood but no stitches needed. He left with a band-aid. Whew! Joe and I are now 5 years older each.

Saturday was the day I have been anticipating (begging, cajoling, etc.). We went to IKEA. Love that store. Wish it was a whole lot closer but since I am about an hour away, I will shut up and be grateful. Bought a few organizational items (cos I am addicted) and a few kitchen things and left promising to come back very, very soon. The picture was taken outside of Mall of Millenia.

Then I got to see where Joe works. This is the first time I have been to his office. Now I can correctly picture him when I call him at work. Very nice office. I had to work extremely hard not to load up my purse and pockets when I saw the enormous sets of Prismacolor pencils and markers the design department had. They were just lying out taunting me. This would be stealing, huh? Damn... PS - Sorry about the drool on your desks!

Here is Joe at his desk in his office. Now you can picture him too.

We also hit a bookstore and Costco. By the time we got home, I could no longer see straight and was whimpering pitifully to myself. Long day - good times.

No comments: