Sunday, November 25, 2007

Craft Fever rages on...


After dinner on Thanksgiving, we made ornaments. These were such fun and easy. Everybody made at least one and I made several cos I needed another crafting fix. I especially like the one filled with rolled scrapbook paper. Seems appropriate that I have scrapbook paper on my tree,

don'cha think?

More rescues. We were in the thrift stores yesterday looking for a table for Steff. She found a beautiful old maple table that she is going to use as her craft table.

Santa folk style

Handmade elf ornament

Tin Santa - about 12 inches long. Never seen one like this before. I am guessing it is old.

I also found the old printer's box. I am not sure what I am going to do with it. I just know that I have been wanting one. All those cubbies are so appealing to me. I will continue to think. Right now I am thinking rubber stamp holder?

No comments: