Saturday, October 6, 2007

Soul mate


Needed to paint today.

This week I am going to CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) in Orlando. I get to take classes with some industry leaders. I am taking a day long class with Ali Edwards. This is a big deal in my world.

I have been very half-assed about the assigned homework for this class. That is not my style. I am not supposed to be going alone to this event and yet it has worked out that I am. I am not happy about this.

Now I have two choices. I am can pout and muck up this dream come true with an unexpected twist or I can buck up and go with a open heart and see what happens. There may be a reason I am going alone and I have to be open to it.

First I had to deal with the feelings - painting seemed like a good solution.

From Wikipedia:

Soulmate (or soul mate) is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, ... and/or compatibility.

No comments: