Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wanna play school?

I will even let you be the teacher!

I know that we did not have anything like this when I was a kid. The aisles at Target are filled with THE coolest stuff right now here in FL where school starts in August.

The college dorm and class supplies are the best. I could go completely crazy in those aisles. Tell me the notebook with the birds is not screaming Heidi Swapp to you! The bird? The butterfly? The flourishes? So now and so paper arts. The striped notebook is 12x5.5 - so cool!! I could not help but bring a few of them home with me. Simply HAD TO.

I have a special project in mind for the pink clipboard. Let's see if I can make it work.

Hey Tami - those cool square magnet-dry erase boards we love? They have them in BLACK now. Way cool!!

Go wander down the school supply aisles and drool! Or better yet - buy!

No comments: