Sunday, July 15, 2007

Waitress


I saw Waitress today starring Keri Russell. I really enjoyed it. It was different which is the penultimate compliment lately. There have been many videos that we have tried to watch and turned off with the "10 minute rule" (after 10 minutes on the timer, everybody votes as to whether or not we turn the movie off).

Joe and Jarrett were in Transformers which they both enjoyed. I don't often go to the movies alone but I don't mind it. It reminded me of all the movies that Joan and I saw together which made me a bit lonely but all in all - it is OK.

Had another violent thunderstorm today. Joe is sure that FL has the weirdest cloud formations on the planet. He says they all look like "the wrath of God". The skies here look like they are CGI created and belong in one of those movies like The Day After Tomorrow, Close Encounters of the Third Kind or Twister. Or maybe The Wizard of Oz.

"I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!"

No comments: