Friday, June 1, 2007

My TiVo gets me...



My TiVo (which is equivalent to crack cocaine to me) is set up. I can now have this wonderful little guy start doing my bidding. I love things that do what they are supposed to AND make your life so much easier.

Mr. TiVo is going to be busier than ever cos here in FL we have digital cable, which means he has to search out programs I would like on hundreds of channels. Luckily for me, he already knows me well and knows that I faithfully follow shows like:
  • Design to Sell
  • Inside the Actor's Studio
  • Color Splash
  • Ebert & Roeper
  • Everyday Italian
  • International Househunters

He also knows that I seasonally watch:

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • LOST

He knows that I have now given up on The View. No Rosie? No watching!

I am a TiVo junkie and am proud to admit it.

No comments: