Saturday, June 19, 2010

So blessed...



I celebrated a birthday recently. I am so blessed to have a circle of friends and family that love me and GET me. Come on - that birthday card is hysterical. I loved it. There was soimething for every side of me.



My "artsy" side.



My "embellished, bling" side.



My "podcasts are as addictive as blogs" side.



My "menopausal, love to laugh hard enough to bring on a hot flash" side.



My "sit me down with people I love and let's have fun and great food" side.



My "aren't new shoes always the best" side.



My "I love a romantic movie set in Italy seen with girlfriends" side.

and...more.

It just does not get any better than that!

1 comment:

Alleene said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sandi! I just bought the menopause card in Chicago for a co-worker who is always turning down the AC. It made me laugh, too!