Saturday, June 26, 2010

Digital Fun-

My friend Roben-Marie just released a new kit of digital products. I just loved them and asked her "may I please work with your new kits and make samples for you!?" She kindly said yes and I jumped on the kits - I had so much fun creating for her. My style is decidedly different from the other ladies on her Creative Team so it was a nice fit. I am much more "traditional".

Here are my samples:





Togetherness Kit can be found here



Spring Sing Mini kit available here


I look forward to doing more work for her. RM and I have created together long enough at Art Day that I feel like I know her style pretty well and understand her creative muses. Even though we come from very different areas of art, I think our styles compliment each other very well!

No comments: