Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New journal in the style of Melody Ross



Just finished up my latest journal. This one featuring the Melody Ross collection. So many cool papers, borders and embellies to choose from.



Tried my hand at a fabric and fiber flower. Like it. It is a variation on the flower by Roben-Marie Smith. Video tutorial on Roben-Marie's blog.



Back cover - used lots of fabric scraps gifted to me.



My favorite new 'repurpose" - using packaging. Seemed appropriate to use MR's packaging along with loads of her product.



Various interior pages...



with lots of tags and pockets and place to write...



along with page protector pockets to store pictures.



This album has not been assigned a purpose yet. Hopefully one will come along that is perfect.

1 comment:

Roben-Marie said...

I really like this one, Sandi and that flower is fab.!