Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lucky Girl



I found a surprise package in the mail yesterday. Angela sent me this handmade super cute scrap/thread bin. It sits on your sewing table and collects your scraps or trash while the weighted top is a pincushion! Seriously how stinkin' clever is this?



The plastic bag comes out for easy dumping.



And I have been honing my couponing skills for about a month now. It has taken me the month to amass a stash of coupons and learn how to use them to my best advantage. My last trip to Publix I got $175 worth of groceries for $79. There are incredible deals to be had when you learn how to make the most of them. It is definitely work but with these kind of results I am more than willing to put in the time necessary.

Here's the link to get you started if you want to learn more about couponing. And I am happy to share what I know or answer any questions.

No comments: