Friday, January 22, 2010

Quilt Shop Hop plus...



Roben-Marie and I went on a Quilt Shop Hop today. We were able to find little strips of fabric (I think they are specifically for making yo-yos) to buy to add to scrap bags for journal making. We had to explain how we weren't quilters or mostly sewed on paper and we were all about mixed media. Not your typical quilt hop hoppers! The nice thing is that we can buy these strips and there is plenty ot share with each other so we have a wider range of scraps.



I was at the beach recently and saw my sea grapes!



This is the tape I was talking about - the top roll is from JoAnn's and NOT $1 but the bottom was is from Michael's in the dollar bin. The actual background on these is clear and not white so whatever color you put it on will show through.

No comments: