Friday, December 11, 2009

Dear Santa-



Dear Santa,
I have been a very good girl this year. And when I wasn't good, I knew it and was truly sorry so that doesn't count, right? I am ready to give you my list for this year. Here goes...

  • Please pay off our car loans. Neither is very big but it sure would be nice to have those checked off the list.
  • Please put a nice chunk of cash in our savings account which took a beating this year.
  • Joe and I would like a trip to VA for a long weekend in our favorite getaway - the cabin in the woods. Over New Year's Eve would be idyllic but heck, anytime would be fine. Please make sure there is lots and lots of wood stacked for the fireplace and the hot tub is bubbling. We can take care of the food and wine. No need to be greedy here.
  • Please bring me a stack of sneakers in Jarrett's size cos he seems to need new ones every few months and it's a pain to find sneakers that will fit his extra wide feet.
  • You could fill my stocking with Target gift cards and I will take it from there.
Thanks for listening, Santa. I will be sure to leave out the good cookies and extra frothy milk for you this year because with this recession everyone's lists must be extra long.

Nicely yours,
Sandi

What's on your list this year?

No comments: