Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 memories



The highlight of the year was our trip to Napa. Full of firsts and a family vacation that was just as good as it could get.



The low point of the year for me personally was being sick and having surgery. If you do have to go through that, have this woman at your side. She was amazing. How lucky am I to have her as my sister?



Speaking of lucky, read a book on art, see that one of the artists is in your town, email her hoping she does not think you are a nut, and have her become a treasured friend.



Inspiring and just plain hilariously fun trip to Atlanta with Barbara. At a time when I really need to get away. Perfect.


Newest skill that rocks my world - digital scrapping.



Most changed in one year.



Biggest Family Event - my niece's wedding.




Best restaurant meal of the year. Rutherford Grille - Rutherford, CA. Stumbled on this and took a chance. So delicious!

No comments: