- Payday - thank God. We made it again. Two weeks since my payday rant and nothing has changed.
- Christmas morning is going to look very different this year. Very little is coming from a retail store and very little will be new. We are having a thrift store/garage sale/handmade Christmas.
- Tomorrow is Art Day with Roben-Marie. Always a favorite day on the calendar.
- Making sure that the holidays are as relaxing as possible and the focus is not on the stuff or the lack thereof.
- Starting a new art challenge for myself. The year of "Dare" is nearly over and I want it to end with a bang.
- Thinking about my word for 2010. Not sure what direction I will take and letting that be OK for now.
- Feeling gratitude for the friendships in my life. And feeling community - something I so desperately sought.
- Thinking about balance - some days it is difficult to find the joy and simple pleasures to balance the overwhelming knowledge of the utter mess our country is in.
- Craving a good movie - preferably in the theatre. I will settle for a video though.
- Thanksgiving - my favorite meal of the year. Our menu is stuffed with tradition and wonderful food.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
on my mind today...