Monday, April 27, 2009

Project 365 and...


I love honeysuckle. It was prevalent in Williamsburg and there is lots here as well. Love a warm evening with a soft breeze loaded with the scent of honeysuckle.
This week is all about preparations. I am going to Scrap Etc.'s Wishes event in Atlanta. I have been busy doing a little homework (only for Jessica Sprague do I break my no homework rule) and now need to pick out outfits and pack up supplies.
I am really looking forward to both a break from parenting and a creative retreat with Barbara. I always have a great time traveling with her.
Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi, Sandi...I've been enjoyin reading your blog! Have fun at the retreat.

XXDenise

Anonymous said...

Sandi,
If you get a chance, check our the Beauford Highway Farmers Market, a huge Korean market about a block or two east of 285. If it exists, you'll find it there. Take a cooler if you want all kinds of produce. And Han Il Kwan, 5458 Buford Hwy, is the best Korean restaurant I've ever visited (outside of Korea and New York).