Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Scheduling

Is your calendar for December already looking full?

We went out for 1/2 price pizza and calzones last night and talked about all the holiday events that are on our "I wanna do" list. Those are the ones that we know about. More will pop up for sure.

It is so easy to get buried during the holidays. There is much to do as we all know. Even with an early start, you can find yourself looking over a long long list of wants and needs in the time catagory. I know how easy it is to lose sight of the fun and instead look at the long list. I am focusing on enjoying each thing not just checking them off the list.

I think it is important to set a clear intention for the holidays and checking each day to see if you are still on track or have jumped into the fast lane of gotta get it done. I am going to do my very best to banish panic, stress and overwhelm from the month of December. It is there to be enjoyed, celebrated and had fun with IF we just will.

If you have any particular strategies in this area, please SHARE!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I am currently made a little nervous by the fact that Jan/Feb are even looking a little crowded on my iCal. How is that possible? Yikes!

I am totally spazzed/procrastinating/not in the position to give advice... but I too am going to focus on enjoying the moment while I am in it... as soon as these papers are over, that is. :)