Thursday, August 9, 2007

I knew I would love it-

This technique was calling to me the moment I saw it. Thank you, Kal for the instructions and inspiration. I knew I had to try it right away.


















I printed out a B&W photo on cardstock. I used Gesso on my photo background because it was so dark - mostly black. I glued the photo down on the patterned paper. Then I used Prismacolor pencils to color in the B&W photo and continue the patterned paper (Cosmo Cricket) striping onto the background of the photo. Then I used a Micron pen to doodle/write around the photo.
















I used the new photo of me. I came out from behind the camera and used ME. It is always easier to use someone else. But ME.

I really like this technique and the way this came out. Yippee, ME.

No comments: