Monday, June 4, 2007

Beginning to look like home-

We are making more progress. When you open the front door, you see a homelike setting. The living space is set up though missing some art on the walls. Haven't figured everything out yet but we make progress every day.

This is the great room taken from the dining area.

Another angle towards the breakfast nook.

Here are some areas that make me smile. They are probably finished.




The master bedroom is my next challenge. It is still full of totes and boxes. I have been wearing the same 4 outfits in rotation. It may be time to unpack my clothes! I just got my jewelry out so now I can wear earrings. That is a good thing. We need a peaceful place to relax in at the end of the day. I need to make some major progress in there today.

Wish me luck!

No comments: