Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Taking a break


This is the chair where I sit and get cell phone coverage. It is strange in this house but we get cell phone coverage here and in the guest room which is very close to this chair. Anywhere else and you are rolling the dice - your call will most likely be dropped.

I was sitting here this morning early as it was a gorgeous morning. There was a soft, cool breeze blowing. I sat here with a jasmine bush just over my left shoulder that smelled SO good. I love all white flowers - jasmine, honeysuckle, orange blossom, gardenia, etc. Aaahhh...

I did not know that there is a magnolia in the back yard too. I love magnolias - never had one, always wanted one. Now I do. Way cool. It has 2 blooms on it. Score!

And speaking of scoring...this is noteworthy. I know he is just human and probably leaves his clothes in a heap in the bedroom but really would it be that annoying when they were HIS clothes? I think not. And you could share accessories with him. You gotta admit this man has style.

No comments: