Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dollar Store Wreath Re-do



My sister told me about this post where a crafty lady made a really pretty fall wreath exclusively out of Dollar Store items for $10. Steff challenged me to join her in duplicating the project.

I had just pulled out my fall wreath that was really kinda sad looking. I figured I would work with the materials already on the wreath plus supplement with Dollar Store items. So I pulled the whole thing apart and started over. $6 and about 30 mins later I had this which I liked SO much better than the original. (the sunflower, 2 black pod things and the wreath base are from the original wreath - everything else Dollar Store!)

I am decorating for fall even though I WANT to jump straight to Christmas. You don't know how hard it is to not jump seasons completely. I am a Christmas MANIAC but if you have read my blog before you know that quite well.

No comments: