Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog of Note: Notes from the Tincture Lab



Rae is someone I have been hearing great things about for years. We have Barbara as a mutual friend and have been told for years that we need to meet each other as we share the love of art and scrapbooking. Rae just started a new blog and an etsy shop: Le Marche Francais (the french market) selling her hand dyed, hand felted beauties.





I love the fuzzy, felted, beaded look of these and have ordered several to call my own. Some are hair clips and some are flowers that are going to look great pinned onto my t-shirts for that extra artsy flair. Some dyed velvet ribbons (I love the green, the orange and the pink) are definitely going to grace my next fabric journal. How gorgeous are those streaks of dye that look like they have been hand painted?



So, please stop by Rae's inspiring blog and say hello. It is always nice to have people visit when you are just starting a new venture.


Le Marche Francais

1 comment:

www.raemissigman.com said...

Wow Sandi, You sure know how to make someones' day! Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! YOU are the real treasure!
Sincerely,
Rae