Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365 - A Year In Photographs



Yesterday I finished up the journaling for Project 365. It is done, finished, complete.



I am ever so glad that I did this. Would I do it again? I can't even think about it.



It was a huge commitment and there are about 5 days that I just plain missed the photos. I filled them with postcards or just a card that says "oops!".



To have a year of my life documented is really amazing. I hope this will someday be important to someone as a slice of my life in 2009. It is filled with people and art - and everyday life.



As a peek into this family's lifestyle, what we did, how we changed and valued. That is pretty cool.



Joe is almost finished with his. He will complete his journaling this weekend. His tells a different story than mine - there is definite overlapping, in some cases we used the same photo, but it also tells the story of his engineering, job sites he visited and that he loves anything to do with space.

No comments: