Friday, November 27, 2009

Tiaras and towels



We had our annual aprons and tiaras cooking marathon on Wednesday preparing as much as we could for Tgiving. Afterwards we get buffalo wings at a local eatery to keep the kitchen cleaned and ready to go Thursday AM.

Dinner was delicious. We tried a new fresh cranberry relish dish suggested by Cassie that was a huge hit. Everything else was the traditional fare that we look forward to each year.

Today I went to Kohl's for a couple of sale items but did not get there till 6:30 am. I didn't there would be a huge demand for the towels, which is what I wanted, so I did not get there at 4 AM. There were still plenty of towels (boring!). I scooted home as the sun was rising and did not venture out any further.

Next - Art Day with Roben-Marie. We have several projects planned so it will be great fun as always.

Hope your holiday weekend is going well.

No comments: