Saturday, August 15, 2009

Project 365 plus Donna Downey class con't.



This is the front and back cover of a gorgeous journal that Roben-Marie (see her photos here) made for me. It is made from her stenciled art work on cardboard and filled with Bristol art paper. It is GORGEOUS! I can't believe she made it for me and then...

she made one for Joe. You should have seen his face when he opened up the incredible envelopes that she stenciled as well and pulled out the masculine version of the journal. He was stunned! And just so excited. That was a moment! Thank you, Roben-Marie!

While Roben and I were having art day (she made beautiful tags!), I worked on completing more pages from my Donna D class.


















I have now completed all the canvas pages and will start on the paper pages to fill the album. I still need to decide on a cover theme and paint it. I think molding paste will be involved!

1 comment:

Grace said...

They came out Great!!! Thanks for sharing...Hugs Grace xoxoxox