Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday

I was a bit under the weather so I have some catching up to do.

Project 365-

Joe in the tub reading Memory Makers. Cracks me up!

Sunset last night - lovely.


Love this "ghost photo" of Steff. I was using the Night setting where the shutter is open for a very long time. She ran into the photo and then ran out and left me with a ghost shadow. How cool!
*
Have much on my weekend To-Do list so I had better get to it. Need to get my Design Each Moment uploaded, my post on Chapter 3 of book club written and answer several emails/letters. I am also really enjoying some quiet moments snuggled on the couch reading a Nancy Thayer book, Moon Shell Beach. I need to put away my new goodies from a shopping trip in Orlando with Barbara (so much fun!) and straighten up my studio.
*
Tomorrow is church, if we are lucky with our timing, a post-church "hot now" Krispy Kreme donut and a trip to Michael's with a fistful of 50% coupons. And then perhaps a lunch out with the J's (my sister's family) with a post sermon discussion. Laughter - there is always laughter. I am definitely recharged by fascinating discussions and silly laughter.
*
Hope your weekend is recharging as well. What's new with you???

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That 1st photo cracked me up! The sunset photo was gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Charlie and I went to the beach with some old friends. It was cold and rainy, and we spent most of our time up to our eyeballs in various hot tubs. The outdoor one was our favorite. When I wasn't hot-tubbing, I was eating crabcakes. It was a glorious, rejuvenating weekend! Hope you are feeling better.

Alleene