Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Community in action

While doing Emily's 52Q, I decided to join the Flickr group of other 52Q participants. More of my Dare and need for community. I figure I can't really talk about community and sit here behind my computer waiting for it to come to me.


I am really enjoying it! You post your weekly tag and get to see what others are doing. The scope of styles is really amazing - collage, scrapbooking, painting, sketching, digital and some very basic but still expressing their answers in a creative way.


I have enjoyed looking at the tags and then commenting on my favorites. People have commented on mine as well. How cool is that? It feels very inclusive and inspiring. It feels like - well...community.



Mosaic for my Monthly Challenge project (in process)

No comments: