Friday, October 31, 2008

Ten things and sneak peek

It's been awhile since I have made a list so...

Ten memorable things about October 2008

  1. Gas dropped over 75 cents/gallon.

  2. I scrapbooked like crazy and loved it.

  3. I finished my digital scrapbooking class with Jessica Sprague and learned so much.

  4. Cassie came to visit.

  5. I made my December album and am so looking forward to filling it.

  6. Jarrett went to his first Homecoming and loved it.

  7. We went on 2 day trips (about an hour away)after not traveling for months.

  8. I became a creative consultant.

  9. Parallel Perspectives' first full month with Bobbie.

  10. Started my Christmas shopping and made good headway.

What's your list of October Highlights??


Sneak peek of Monday's Design Each Moment - Vintage Monogrammed Mosaic - a great gift idea!

No comments: