Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was tagged.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 AM

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mamma Mia - I was disappointed in it.

4. What is your favorite TV show? If I can only pick one, it is So You Think You Can Dance.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Market Pantry Shredded Wheat and I leave one in the bottom of the bowl for Lexi.

6. What is your middle name? Lynn

7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, swiss cheese, tomatoes, brussel sprouts. Onions dislike me.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? It is a mix of my faves that I play in the car (John Mayer, Pink, Aerosmith, Cast of Rent, etc.)

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Odyssey

10. Favorite sandwich? I am SO not a sandwich girl.

11. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance

12. Favorite item of clothing? Nightgowns

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy with Joe

14. Favorite brand of clothing?Don't have one - I am a sale shopper.

15. Where would you retire to? Log cabin in the woods - exact location TBD

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? uhhh - I guess it wasn't that memorable.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Can I just skip it altogether?

18. What is most important to you? Relationships

19. Name something funny each of your kids have said or done recently. Jarrett is hysterical. His funniest thing is when he does his southern accent which is really good.

20. When is your birthday?June 13

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

22. What is your shoe size? 8

23. Pets? Shredded Wheat eating dog.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Gas is down to $2.49 here - that is exciting!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? depended on the day - ballerina, dancer, singer, nurse, actress.

26. How are you today? Inspired - working on a December album.

27. What is your favorite candy? Butterfinger, toffee, caramel

28. What is your favorite flower? Like anything besides orchids - not a fan.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? December 1 - Christmas season!

30. What is your full name? Sandra Lynn Keene

31. What are you listening to right now? the washing machine

32. What was the last thing you ate? Green olive pizza from "Gina's"

33. Do you wish on stars? Only at Disney World

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I couldn't choose - it would be like choosing a favorite child.

35. How is the weather right now? sunny, blue skies, 63 degrees.

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Same as every morning - my sister

37. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi with a big wedge of fresh lime

38. Favorite restaurant? YES! Anything other than fast food.

39. Real hair color? Brown

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Records

41. Summer or winter? Winter in FL

42. Hugs or kisses? Depends completely on WHOM

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea? neither

45. Do you want your friends to answer these questions? If they would like

46. When was the last time you cried? Sitting at a red light and seeing a car that looked like my best friend's - she died nearly two years ago.

47. What is under your bed? lots of dog hair.

48. What did you do last night? Watched TV - Dancing with the Stars, this season is BAD

49. What are you afraid of? Snakes

50. Salty or sweet? Both, especially together

51. How many keys on your key ring? 5

52. How many years at your current job? Too complicated...

54. How many towns have you lived in? Many

55. Do you make friends easily? Yes

56. How many people will you send this to? Anybody I would send this to knows the answers.

57. Who do you tag? Since I tagged and was tagged about a month ago, I am going to pass.

Wow - lots of questions! Is anybody still reading this?

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I liked your answer to #15 - ha,ha!
And like you - onions do not like me (even though I like them!)

Unknown said...

okay, I knew you had been tagged but I forgot so, forgive me for tagging you again.

I enjoyed reading your answers. : )