Saturday, January 12, 2008

200th post - wow

SO... this is my 200th post. That's alot. Thanks for going on this journey with me.

Last night Barbara M. stayed overnight with us. What a treat to sit out on the lanai drinking wine from Christmas and catching up. It was a treat I hope we can repeat many times. Thank you for coming, Barbara!

Today we went to see The Bucket List. I really liked it. I think Jack Nicholsen is a terrific actor as is Morgan Freeman. I did not realize it was directed by Rob Reiner or I would have been even more excited about seeing it. Rob directed 2 of my all time fave movies - The Princess Bride and When Harry Met Sally.

It made me think about what IS important? What would you want to spend your last days doing?

Saw the preview for a really interesting movie - Vantage Point I really enjoy movies. Going to a good movie is one of my favorite things to do. Wish there were more good movies and less dreck out there passing as a movie.

Tonight we are watching another MST video. Hope it is a good one!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Yay 200 posts! Let's see 200 more, eh?

And ooooh... MST!