Friday, September 7, 2007

Disney Preparations


Got my Disney Crocs out and ready for use. We are off to Disney this weekend for a quick getaway. It is going to be HOT so we are being very flexible about our day and itinerary. We have Wish Lists - mine is topped with riding Soarin' cos I never have. But we do what we do. Gonna go with the flow and see what the heat effect is going to be.
My goal is take pictures. I usually do not take a camera to WDW cos I just don't want to be bothered with carrying it around in the parks. But this trip I am going to do it anyway. I am dying to do a mini album and I need pictures and stuff. So this trip I will be concentrating on gathering photos and maps/tickets/labels etc to make my album.
Ever since I finished the baby album for Pamela and Vince (which they just received) I have been itching to get to another smaller album. I could not talk about the album or post photos cos it was a surprise for them - hey Pamela! - and Pamela reads my blog. It had to be hush hush. But I had SO much fun making that album that I am dying to make more like this.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: