Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A new view



Sometimes you need to look at things differently. You need another viewpoint to help you see things differently. I love when that happens. hmmmmm...

"I never thought of it that way."

So, I have taken a photo out of 4 of the windows in our house. Windows that have a great view that sometimes I forget to notice. Today there was a tiny little lizard peeking into the art studio. I opened the shutters and we made eye contact with each other. He cocked his head for a better look. I did not frighten him, he was just looking. Hello.

I am going to use these 4 pictures in a Heidi Swapp assignment from last month. I am completely changing the theme because this one fits me better. Instead of "FUN", mine will be "VIEWS". Right now, I am focused on a new view.

Will share when it is done. What can you look at differently and benefit from the change of view?

No comments: