Monday, August 13, 2007

DigiScrapping Success!


OK, now hang with me while I do the Happy Dance.

Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo!!

I have wanted to learn the basics of digital scrapbooking (creating your layout on your computer from files - nothing is "real") because I want to understand PhotoShop better. I tried a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking with Renee Pearson and I was not at all successful. I thought as teacher she SUCKED. BIG

I was determined to shake it off and try again when the opportunity arose. And it did. This month's CK Kit of the Month was an introduction to digiscrapping by Jessica Sprague. I knew from reading her blog that she was very down to earth and very step by step. I needed someone who assumed I knew nothing. Virtually nothing. And she did.

The kit came entirely on a CD and part of it was a step by step video tutorial that allowed you to listen to as much or as little as you wanted, pause and go do what she said. Confused? Back up the video and watch again. It so rocked. And did I mention that some of the artwork was created by Ali Edwards. Come on - that's gotta be worth the $14 including shipping.

Hello, my name is Sandi and I know how to do a digital layout. Woo-hoo! Off to learn more.

And a special hello to Sarah - Cassie's roommate who reads my blog even though I am an old lady to her. Hey Sarah!!

No comments: