Monday, August 6, 2007

Circle of Friends

This is my latest layout. It is an assignment for my Heidi Swapp class. The art challenge this month was to start with a photo that makes you smile. That was an easy choice! I like how this turned out even though Heidi dictated the layout style, it still has my new style in it also.

See that square in the lower left hand corner under the polka dot ribbon? Serendipity square - this one made by Joe. Looks great!


This is post Video Night. We sit in this circle and watch MST3000 videos on weekend nights. Steff and Joe are the real fans. The rest of us enjoy them to varying degrees. The time together laughing is the important part. Usually Bill and I have a race to see who can fall asleep first. I would say we are in a dead tie right now. I sit in the recliner with the zebra throw in it and I get warm, comfy and goodnight!

At least we stay awake long enough to sing the theme song -

Robot Roll Call!

Cambot, Gypsy, Tom Servo,

Croooooowww!

Too funny.

No comments: